Smart Black WiCub
WiCub is a World First; a small battery-powered device that
measures temperature and humidity 24/7, saves the readings and emails
them straight to you everyday. If at any time the readings exceed the
pre-specified alarm threshold bands, an immediate email alert will be
sent so you can take appropriate remedial action.
- Easy setup: Get up and running within minutes.
- Small & powerful: Only 50mm x 50mm x 25mm with line of sight range of 200m (650ft).
- User replaceable battery: 2 x AAAA providing enough power to last more than 18 months.
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements.
- E-mail reports & alerts: Set your thresholds and get alerted if there is a problem.
World's first battery powered Wi-Fi temperature and humidity sensor:
- Can used wherever there is an existing Wi-Fi network and unlike Bluetooth there is no need for you to be near the sensor to receive data and alerts.
- Does not need to be connected to a power source.
- Easy to install.
18 months battery life using AAAA standard batteries:
- Low running costs.
- Maintenance free.
15 minute time stamps of the temperature and humidity of the environemnt it is placed in:
- Gives a record of the environment you are interested in.
Ability to measure temperatures between -20 and +50 degrees Centigrade and humidity between 0 and 100%:
- Suitable for most residential and industrial applications.
Daily reports sent to your inbox:
- Gain useful insights of your environment.
- Gives you a record of environmental changes.
Ability to set thresholds and receive alerts when those thresholds are reached:
- Enables you to take action if temperature and/or humidity is too high or low.
WiCub Setup and Support: https://www.mesh-net.co.uk/project/wicub/